Friday, February 20, 2009

Very Thankful



So the other day Blake surprised me with tickets to the parade of homes, I kept telling him how cool it was because he has never gone and I have gone for the past three years and I love going! We ditched school on Tuesday and got around to most of the houses but not all of them. It was really fun going with him and looking at all the cool little details they put into them. I love decorating and it's like heaven for me to just go walk around and see how other peoples ideas. I can't wait to have my own (our own) house when we get married. I wish sooooo bad that we were already out of school, married and starting a family. School is pretty good I just wish we had more time to spend together. We are always either at school or working and lately it seems that we only see each other for like half an hour. I know it's tough right now but were both doing what we need to be doing and it feels good to have the same goals, I know that we just need to finish school no matter what. I'm glad Blake has a good job and makes good money especially right now with the economy the way it is, even though I complain about not spending time with him. I have a job but it's part time and i'm barely making due, but I think I am going to be gaining at least one new client here in the next month. Overall I am happy with the way my life is right now, it's crazy and a little stressful but who's isn't. At the end of the day I am so grateful that I have the wonderful family and amazing boyfriend and friends that support and care about me.
Blake and I at Temple Square


My nephew Wyatt and I






No comments: